background

Monday, November 11, 2013

Baby Space COMPLETE

'THE stick' is hung. Good thing baby girl waited for this...hubby first thought my idea was very weird to hang it up, but thankfully, eventually, he got used to the idea. I have had the stick a few months. It was in the shower a few days, on the cabinet a few days, then thrown on the porch because hubby thought it was too dirty, then again upstairs, then finally I took it to my SIL's to sand it. Again it hung out downstairs and the past 2 weeks it was on the side of the bookshelf. I am happy with it!
I like how her space turned out. There are a few decorations in the car that will be added when we get home from the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. it looks awesome!! and yes.. my experience is that hubby will get used to the idea.. after a while.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby area is super cute and the stick really makes it even more unique and special. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very awesome!!! I've seen the stick idea and really liked it... you totally pulled it off. Baby girls room looks fit for a princess!!! and she's proving to be a girl by making one wait ;]] haha!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)