background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

40+4

I am feeling no signs of imminent birth! I think any opening there was has closed up and the baby has moved up and is thinking of staying there forever, or dissolving. Good thing that is not possible!

Today I didn't feel even a tiny bit of cramping or really any discomfort at all. I think all the help I have has totally relaxed me and my body sees no reason to give birth. 

What is funny though is that I am anxiously waiting and we know we are having a little girl ANY TIME, it still has not really sunk it. I guess that is normal, but in a few hours I could actually be holding MY little girl. We will be a family of FOUR.  Maybe that is why I have to wait a few days extra? Nah, I know it is normal, but the days just seem to take a long time, which is a good thing, enjoying the time with mom. I just wish she could be enjoying her granddaughter at this time as well!

I had planned 2 weeks ago that it was my last Sunday going to church pregnant. Surprise, surprise, I think I am going tomorrow. It is also communion and foot washing (that should be fun, haha).

Maybe little girl will show up on Veteran's Day? She will always have a free day for her holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)