background

Monday, November 25, 2013

Adjusting

Mom left this morning, so I think 'real life' will now begin. I have lots to blog about, but we will see when I get to it. So until I am back, here is a recent photo and a few precious video clips. Everyone asks how Mateo is doing. The videos show his best side! 95% of the time he has been great! He is just not into getting his photo taken, so we had a hard time getting a good one of grandma and her 2 grandkids or a family photo at our early Thanksgiving celebration.

 

This morning
 
Not impressed with her headband

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable and Mateo is precious! I love that he kisses her and was so happy to see her. Did he know she was coming? I'm assuming you told him, but I'm surprised he seems to understand. :) It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)