background

Thursday, November 28, 2013

2 weeks

 Look who's 2 weeks. Liora gained nearly a pound since birth! She is a professional nurser.  Her sleeping varies from night to night. Some nights she can make it 5 hours, others like last night she is awake to eat every 2 hours.
 

We think she can already smile. Maybe it is gas, since she has a lot of that, but she has defiantly responded when we are talking to her or making faces.

She is very alert and likes to look at her mobile or printed fabrics I hang for her to look at.

Her brother loves her and she seems to be adjusted to all his noise, because she sleeps right though it all and does not flinch when he shouts right by her.

Her first skirt and she does not seem happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. aaaw she's a sweetie, the last picture with her first skirt on and your comment made me laugh. I loved reading your delivery story. Am glad everything went well! I guess I want an epi too if I ever have a second baby! Although I had a speedy, fine delivery with Job, the pain when the baby comes out is indescribable!! They say one forgets it, but I havent :P
    I'll be in belgium next weekend, hopefully I get to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so so precious! Looks a lot like Mateo! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)