background

Sunday, November 10, 2013

40+5



I thought to do another 'last family photo.' One day I will learn that as we are rushing out the door to church, it is not the best time. Mateo never seems to want to cooperate and the lighting is not good in the living room.  I guess the advantage of wearing mainly black is that

Something I have already learned is no matter what people say, your 2nd can come later than your 1st! Something I am waiting to see is if the labor really does go faster with the 2nd.

More bad lighting. I didn't realize how BLACK I looked. I feel like I am running out of clothing options...I have something picked out for tomorrow and hopefully that is the last maternity outfit for a LONG while.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, waiting must be getting more challenging!! I can't imagine. I keep coming for news anyway!! Your still looking fantastic I might add:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a way yes, but I sort of have given up and am just planning on Wednesday when they induce me. Thanks! I am feeling very good also!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)