background

Thursday, November 7, 2013

40+2

Getting a little tired of feeling overdue. I actually am feeling quite fine, even better than a few weeks ago! Probably because mom is here and is helping with everything, so I have lots of time to just sit and relax.

What I don't like is being unable to plan! I plan half days at a time...  Oh, and everyone keeps checking on me. Very sweet, but I almost feel like I should come up with something exciting to say. Each time it is, 'Nope, not feeling any different.'

Now each text message I sent I start with, 'No news yet. <insert message>'

Each piece of maternity clothing that I wear, I put in the laundry with the idea that it was the last time I will wear it.

I feel REALLY ready now for little girl. We figured out a scripture for her birth announcement and I found the missing piece to our baby monitor.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment at 9:00 am. I am hoping she will strip my membranes. She did it with Mateo and I went to the hospital a few hours later.

The 8th is my great-uncle's 70th birthday, so it would also be a special day to give birth.

Good night world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)