background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hi

Thanks Stephanie for telling me about the comments...I have not really messed with any settings yet, so any other suggestions? Hopefully I fixed that issue!

I regards to the pregnancy, my hair is starting to grow...well I don't know about the existing hair, but I have tons of short hairs that are kind of annoying...I'm curious to see if my hair will grow alot.

*Mommy ?* Any suggestions on travel beds? What is a 'must'?

1 comment:

  1. When I'm pregnant my hair starts to grow too! With Nehemiah, it looked like I lifted the back of my hair and cut the back off b/c it was growing at the top of my neck, with Virginia, I looked like I cut myself bangs, with this one, it's my neck again

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)