background

Monday, February 28, 2011

Almost Halfway

Black is flattering! The point of these pictures are of course to be showing my growing belly, but wth the light, angle and shirt, I don't look prego in some of them :P

The other news is that NOW I CAN FEEL THE BABY! It's been since the past week, but especially the last 3 days.

4 comments:

  1. You look very cute! Congrats on being halfway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super cute! Is it weird feeling the baby? I wish I could see you IRL! I got to feel Amanda's baby moving last week! Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word you look so good! It's perfect though... you look like your a great weight and that belly is too cute!! I can't believe how fast that little babe is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful...it's so neat when you can feel the baby! It's moving along quickly! Are you going to a dr or midwife?

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)