I told you Europe knows nothing about having babies! My friend's mom gave me a brochure for you that has a great break-down of what the weight gain is for, and about how much you should gain/week. I'll try to mail it to you. :)
I"ve actually heard that Europe is SAFER for having babies than the US! the weight to gain is all standardized anyways... if only we were all made "standard". Just eat healthy and you'll be fine!
I told you Europe knows nothing about having babies! My friend's mom gave me a brochure for you that has a great break-down of what the weight gain is for, and about how much you should gain/week. I'll try to mail it to you. :)
ReplyDeleteI"ve actually heard that Europe is SAFER for having babies than the US! the weight to gain is all standardized anyways... if only we were all made "standard". Just eat healthy and you'll be fine!
ReplyDelete