I now can post this with a bit of a smile :P The hubby and I have of course been throwing names around and actually came up with the *perfect* name for if 'it's' a boy...I was so happy with the sound of the name, the initials and the meaning + the 4 people I know with the name are really nice.
So imagine my SHOCK when my nephew was given the same name with a middle name that only differed by 1 letter! I couldn't believe that out of the thousands of possible names, nearly the identical one was chosen for our nephew who will only be 4 months older than its cousin.
Mom said it's because we were in the same channel and the family relations made us think the same. (I know they didn't 'steal' it because we told no one, thankfully, because this way there are no hard feelings!) I think I still am in some form of shock, but have adjusted and have began to look for new names. I took it as a sign of hope that maybe we don't even need a boy name ; -)
Good thinking! :) I'm believing for a girl! :P But if it's a boy, it'll still get a doll. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I have a name picked out for my lil girl! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's unreal!!
ReplyDelete