
background
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
17+ Weeks
Here's the latest photos, but they are only of the face. I think because I said I don't want to find out what it is. The bottom one shows it's heartrate, which I thought was pretty cool. The hubby was along for the appointment this time. I'm glad he was there. He filmed the ultrasound for my mom and sister :-) My due date is back closer to what I originally thought. July 21 (the Belgian national holiday), so what I saw on the screen yesterday was that I was 17 weeks and 5 days, so tomorrow is 18 weeks!


Labels:
photo,
ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time sure flies doesn't it? Almost half way there!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing. I'm so glad to hear that the pregnancy is proceeding nicely and that you both are doing well. Love, Aunt Sherryl.
ReplyDelete