background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cloth Diapers?

I've thought about trying cloth diapers, but want more info (and to talk to someone who has done it). I keep getting negative comments when I bring up the idea, but on the internet I find lots of good things about them. We also get 100 euros from the city if we buy some, because it is considered 'being green.'I saw this packet on sale yesterday from 34,95. I thought if it was 70% off I would take it. When I asked it was a little over 5,00! So of course I took it...I figure even if I don't go cloth, they might be nice to try or if I run out of diapers a day.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should do cloth diapers! My mom did, and now they are way cooler. You should ask Janelle about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do cloth diapers. Way cheaper than disposable. I used them with all the children, even the twins. I did use disposable for church, but while at home I used the cloth. Now days they are much nicer than when I used them. Go with cloth. That's me though.
    Sis. Kim F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is AmericanGirl and how does she know me?? ha ha ha...

    Yes, I do cloth diapers when I'm at home or when we're out only for a bit. If we're out for the day, then I use disposables... I really like them! And they really aren't all that gross. I did a lot of research on the different types. I ended up starting with prefolds and I made my own fitteds and AI2s...

    Definitely go with cloth. Way cheaper and easier.
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)