I think it is time for a few more photos, but we haven't got to it yet...
We go on Tuesday to meet with a midwife at the hospital for a 'practical appointment.' I am looking forward to it, because I think they should give us a lot of details about our future stay there and be able to answer our questions.
I set up 2 registries, because the stores were having promotions that if I did it now, I got special gifts :) I already showed a photo of the free things I received from one and on Friday I went and picked up 60 euros worth of gifts from the otherstore. I also have a 40 euro photo session coupon and 20 euros towards a photobook.
If you want to take a look (by clicking links to see the photos) at the registry, it is www.dreambaby.be then go to Geboortelijst "birth list" (on the right) and hit Een Geschenk Kiezen "A gift choose" then type :
Lijstnummer: 214825
Paswoord: KPG7363
Neat....ok, I just asked on the other blog about a midwife,...I see here that you are having a midwife! :)
ReplyDelete