background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Newest Model

I found this outfit on sale yesterday and decided to take it, because I have not bought any boy clothes for specifically our potential son. I have bought a few boy things, but was thinking of them more as gifts. I don't know why, but I think this is ADORABLE! It's kind of simple, but I really like the colors and the hood and SUPER soft.

I just had a horrible thought. What if I think it looks better on the monkey than a baby?!?! :P

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I think it's adorable! It'll look good on your next baby (which will be a boy, since this one is a girl. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    I too guess a girl for you this time.....to go with your purple&yellow stroller!!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)