I had the hubby take a few pics of me in the evening, because I love this outfit! The skirt and t-shirt are maternity and the jacket is normal (as you can see :P).
background
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Baby goes to Germany
We went to visit some friends for the weekend. We stayed with another young couple who have a 1 year old girl. Saturday we drove an hour to meet another couple. The boys went and worked out and the girls went to a baby shower! I think it was the first shower for most (if not all) the ladies. I had a lovely time! I was mad at myself, because I forgot to take the camera on Saturday!
I had the hubby take a few pics of me in the evening, because I love this outfit! The skirt and t-shirt are maternity and the jacket is normal (as you can see :P).

I had the hubby take a few pics of me in the evening, because I love this outfit! The skirt and t-shirt are maternity and the jacket is normal (as you can see :P).
Labels:
photo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The skirt is really cute!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! :)
I love the outfit! Super cute! Glad u had fun!
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice weekend. I decided to like baby showers :)
ReplyDeleteaww you were in Germany!
ReplyDelete