background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our 'carrot' is 21 weeks...

Today I am 21 weeks and babyfit.com says that the baby is the length of a carrot (10.5"). I have gained about 10 pounds. That number scares me, but it seems to be be just perfectly average.

I attempted some timed photos, but I have the most awful expressions in them, hence the beheaded photo.

My latest exciting purchase is show below. I bought a Babylonia wrap from the Belgian version of Craigslist. I was thrilled. It was new, in-the-box, with the original price of 60 euros on it. I paid 15. The woman's baby was born premature and had to wear a monitor, so it didn't work with this. Mine is turquoise.

http://www.babylonia.be/product_manual/Tricot-slen_eng.LR.pdf Instructions on the 6 ways to wear it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll love your new wrap! It looks very much like my Moby Wrap and I use it all the time. Kaelyn is in there for shopping trips, outings at the zoo, even while mommy cooks dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah~ So glad to hear everything is going well. That wrap is a really neat idea. I haven't seen much like that over here in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love the pic! Your belly looks cute. :) I love the wrap!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)