background

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

25 Weeks


Today was such a nice day. I worked 3 hours, then chilled for what seems to be the last hours on my computer (it won't startup), then I decided to walk to my nephew's birthday. It was 3.6 kilometers and I did it under 40 minutes. The sun was shining and it was 24 (75) degrees!

There I received presents from North America. *fun*fun* 2 skirts, 2 tops, my photobook that was sent to my mom, things I ordered and an adorable pacifier & holder.

The scale has recently been good to be and this morning it said I actually have lost a big of weight putting me at gaining 13 pounds so far.

We are 75% of the way there and thankfully still trouble free! I had my first (hopefully only!!!) leg cramp on Saturday, which was quite painful and my leg hurt until yesterday still from it, but besides that I can say pregnancy has been good to be!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look cute! I can't believe it was that warm! I'm jealous! It was sunny today but has been raining like crazy and still pretty cold. Did you get the tape and book?

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)