background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Room



We got the furniture on Saturday from my SIL. Monday I washed it and arranged it. With the large cupboard and bed already in the room, I put the changing table in the bathroom and figured it is more logical anyways. It is a full bedroom!

I wanted to do turquoise decorations, since the walls are gray, but I do not have very much space for anything else. I am thinking about finding some wall stickers and sewing a bed set to add some color in the room.


Today I bought hangers at Ikea, so hopefully this weekend I can organize inside the cabinets everything I already have...

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is simply adorable! Putting it all together for your little one has to be almost as exciting as putting your little one in it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bedspread. Is it also your guest room? I think you should sew turquoise pillows and do the wall stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always exciting to prepare!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)