background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Survey

June 6, 2011
How Far Along: 34 weeks

Gender: Surprise

Size of baby: According to my ultrasound 2 weeks ago, it was a bit over 6 lbs (measuring BIG)

Total Weight Gained: 29 lbs, if I am good and gain just 1 lb/week, I will be right at 35.

Maternity Clothes: My favorite outfit still fits! I still have plenty of clothes...I think I might pack away anything with long sleeves or that I don't really wear.

Movement: all the time! I love to watch my stomach roll from side-to-side

Sleep: All things considered, good! Rolling over is a job, but thankfully I have actually been not needing to pee in the night! I might wake up 2-4x, but do not necessarily need to get out of bed. Since I started taking more calicum and magnesium, I have not had anymore cramps. I have had 3 in total in my right leg and it hurt for about 4 days after each time.

What I miss: Wearing some of my cute clothes, buying new shoes because I am afraid my feet might grow and I will have wasted the money, sleeping on my stomach, a comfortable position to use my laptop in bed, bending over

Cravings: Nothing special. Everything seems yummy, especially if I do not have to prepare it!

Aversions: Nothing I can think of...

Symptoms: Lots of movement and some contractions...

Best Moment this Week: It was a great week, but one fantastic part was the chocolate tasting at the Callier Factory. We could try every kind of chocolate they had out. We each had an average of 10-15 pieces in about 5 minutes!

42 days until the due date, but I am hoping (of course) that this baby decides to come early. I figured about July 6th is perfect. This week I plan to make a 'labor contingency plan,' finish the doopsuiker, revise the baby's hospital bag and start my bag. My hubby is gone until next Thursday, so my MIL has volunteered to come with should anything happen in that time. I decided if the baby surprises us by coming when he is gone, I get to pick the name *evil laugh*

5 comments:

  1. I love the picking the name *evil laugh* part..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I have to agree! That evil laugh gave me a chuckle! :)
    You are looking fantastic Leah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I loved this! :) I'm happy for you! Glad to hear it's all going well! :) I think you should pick the name anyways. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon gave me full naming rights after he experienced the birth of Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curtis missed Kaelyn's birth, so I get free backrubs and foot massages whenever I want. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)