background

Friday, June 17, 2011

One Step Closer


Here are the products of my afternoon (and some hours of planning...) I think I already wrote about these. Here it is tradition to make these favors and hand them out to people who come to visit and/or give a gift. They have a few little chocolates on them and someone will write the name on them when the baby is born.

I made 4 different kinds and am very pleased with how they turned out! I think it is not normal tradition to show them before the baby is born, but who said I follow all the traditions here?

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Isn't it nice to have things ready for baby to get here?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Nice job. I love the name Amelia!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)