Everything was in order at my appointment! They estimate that the baby weights 2.84kg or 6.25lbs. I was surprised to hear that, but am not going to fully expect that it will be that big. It was also measuring 5-6 days earlier, but again, I am not going to count on that.background
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
31w5d
Here is the unexciting face profile pic from yesterday. I was so pleased with my 2nd dr's ultrasound photo skills! Unfortunately I won't be seeing her again, because she specializes in other things and has passed me on to her colleague.
Everything was in order at my appointment! They estimate that the baby weights 2.84kg or 6.25lbs. I was surprised to hear that, but am not going to fully expect that it will be that big. It was also measuring 5-6 days earlier, but again, I am not going to count on that.
Here are some adorable gifts the baby received this week!!!
Everything was in order at my appointment! They estimate that the baby weights 2.84kg or 6.25lbs. I was surprised to hear that, but am not going to fully expect that it will be that big. It was also measuring 5-6 days earlier, but again, I am not going to count on that.
Labels:
photo,
ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute baby! :) Very cute baby things! :P
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear all is well! Very exciting!
ReplyDelete