background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wardrobe Thoughts

Many of my skirts are beginning not to zip, but I am not ready to wear maternity yet. I plan to gather all clothes from my SIL's this week, so I can evaluate what I will have and 'if' I need to get anything, since here it is the sale period and time to buy. I am not expecting that I will need much, but you never know.

I am planning at 4 months (in 2 weeks) to do a closet overhaul. I'll see which skirts might work or I can use with belly bands (and if I have the matching colors), then put away the rest until hopefully next winter.
A friend found this awesome site yesterday. I can't justify spending the money on one of these skirts, but I am thinking I can make my own! I've made a bubble skirt before, so it seems that I should just be able to put stretchy fabric instead of a waistband. I will consult my seamstress SIL.http://www.boutique-mamma.nl Starting on page 5 of the outlet, there are some affordable skirts that I might be interested in ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)