background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Expected The Middle of July

On November 15th I found out I was pregant! Yay! I was very excited, but felt fine, so I did not really believe it. I went to my first appointment on December 8th and was thrilled to see/hear the heartbeat and get the 'baby's first photos.'

We were able to keep the news to be a Christmas surprise for my family and saved it to tell in person for when we got back here, so as of about 5 hours ago, it's finally common knowledge!

This blog is gonna be the baby blog, so if you aren't interested in the baby and whatever strange, obsessive things I may post, be advised not to read it, but the point is to not 'clutter' up my other blog with all the possibly-seemingly-boring-for-other-people details.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leah!! I was sorry I didn't get to meet you during your visit! And it sounds like you had a wonderful visit! I am sure that was the neatest gift you could have given your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh leah! I'm SO happy for you & Sim!!!!!! I looked at your new blog title & was like.. NO WAY!!! haha.... wonderful!! CONGRATS! :) Now you will really have to start crocheting for a cutsie little baby blanket!!! looking forward to updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo looking forward to reading the latest news on my youngest niece/nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :) So excited!!! I look forward to hearing all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Babies are wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I'm so excited for you! July babies are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)