background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Ok, so I sometimes scare myself (and often my husband) with how much I like to plan ahead. Sometimes it can be good, other times I wonder about myself. In PARTICULAR with gifts. It is January 26th and I have nearly all the gifts bought for the nieces/nephews 2011 birthdays AND Christmas. I was even contemplating buying a 1st birthday gift for the nephew who is expected to be born next week.

Today I maybe have gone overboard, but those green stickers with "3-for-2" just called too loudly! Since I have become an auntie, I have become aware of the prices of toys and which are 'good' (aka: cool) toys. A favorite of mine is a Baby Born (a doll). I know they run around 50 euros. Today I saw one on sale for 20 (which already got me excited), but when I saw it was buy 3 sale-priced toys for the price of 2, I HAD to buy it. I don't know for who, but I bought it, plus some Playmobile (again I don't know for who, but it NEVER goes on sale).

I decided 'if' it's a girl *fingers crossed*, this will be her 1st birthday gift. If not...some niece will be thrilled or I'll sell it for profit. How cute is that? It has Noah's ark! (maybe if it's a boy, he'll get this :P)

Can someone tell me I'm not totally crazy, but I'm thrilled, because I got 95 euros worth of toys for 35! (wait till hubby hears LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You sound like me. I have a closet of gifts. Nobody certain in mind....just things I'll pick up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, why not?! Kudos for being able to plan ahead. Someday I'll get my act together!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)