Wow, we made it this far! Our cousin was born at 36 weeks last year. SO, the hospital bags are packed, the favors are *nearly* done, the announcement is designed, Mateo's gift is bought, his Big Brother shirt is out AND her space is ready to welcome her. There are some finishing touches to do, but I am happy with it so far.
At my appointment on Friday I had gained 10 kg. Half of what I gained with Mateo! SOooo I am feeling encouraged that I won't gain another 10 in 4 weeks.
What I am noticing this week is how hard it is to scoot up to the table to eat. Does that stop me? Not really...I just drop more on my clothes.
I have read that at this point the baby has less space to move around, so you don't feel them as much. Well! I am finally starting to feel her a lot. It is nice. It seems every time hubby tries to feel, she stops moving. He did discover if he talks to my belly and puts his head there, she will kick him.
Here I am this morning when I dropped hubby at the train. I look tired, go figure. Well, I think I just look funny. I'll blame the camera. BUT, I look smaller than normal. Again, I think it is the camera.


I read this a few days ago and didn't have a chance to comment. I wanted to tell you how utterly amazing you are rocking this pregnancy!! you seriously have such a cute style and look so healthy!! way to go!! looking forward to in the next few weeks you posting her arrival... very exciting! :] her room looks so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amanda! Yes, I am getting excited. Hard to believe it is almost time!!!
ReplyDelete