background

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

38 Weeks

38 weeks. Wow! Baby girl is allowed to arrive now. I would prefer she wait until Grandma arrives, but I think everything is ready. I finished up my few projects this week and we just may have finally came to an agreement on the name!

Still sleeping well and am able to wear my ring and shoes!

I noticed some stretch marks on my upper thighs? Where did THOSE come from?

Friday I started having some pain while walking. I still have it. It is not sharp pain, but more like pressure. I asked the doctor yesterday and she said it is normal. Things getting in place to give birth. Basically what I figured...

She said everything looks good. Baby's head is down and I am dialated 1cm. She said she can see me having it by the holiday (November 1), but if not, she does not think that is any reason to stay home. So there is the possibility that we will go a day to the Netherlands next week.
Another sleepyhead photo
Until next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)