No photo of me today. I had planned to stay in bed until say 9:00 or 10:00 (or realistically until little man woke up). However, I heard hubby's alarm and could not sleep anymore, even though I did not fall asleep until around 1:00 am.
I had a rough weekend. Some of the details are posted on my other blog. After the weekend, my weight gain is only 15 lbs! I am sure I will make up those 7 lost pounds in the next few weeks. Half of the time I was hoping I would go into labor, so I would have double pain at once, get it done with, but the other part of me was scared of going in labor and not being able to handle all the pain. I was wondering what they would do with me if I went in labor and was so sick.
Today is a much better day!
I even made another step today towards being 100% ready (with what I can prepare). I bought ribbon for the doopsuiker boxes. What I need to do is print the names on the announcement envelopes. What I want to do is make a meal list from now until my due date and then an idea list for when mom is here and then fill up the fridges and freezers before she comes. I still have a stick I would like to hang up, but am not sure where.
Last week I organized a lot of things. Nesting? Maybe. Mainly the motivation of this organization blogger.
Today I went to a 'no-clue-now-to-translate-it' appointment. Physiotherapist? She is the one I went to for back/neck troubles, but I also visited her after Mateo's birth for exercises to help get back in shape. My doctor prescribed 1 or 2 sessions with her before the birth. I didn't know what the appointment would entail. It ended up being that she just talked to me about going into labor, gave some techniques and we talked about my last labor experience and some of the breathing exercises. I actually just sat in the chair and we talked. It was nice. A refresher.
No name yet. Although it was a hot topic on Sunday. I think I heard over 100 suggestions...I thought we agreed, but then apparently we didn't, then we did and then hubby started coming up with new
suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)