background

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Name 2.0

Photobucket
Here we are the 2nd time around and it is supposed to be easier since we know that it is a girl (going to triple check on Friday). BUT I had a nice name picked out for a boy. Levi. Or something with Cohen.

I came across this post from when we were thinking about Mateo's name.

The name I have loved for as long as I can remember is Kara Rae E--------. BUT hubby does not like it. He thinks Kara is a dog name. I try to convince him of the reasons why it is a nice name, but it seems to be out of the question. Which is kind of ok, because I am pretty set on an L name.

It is the same story as last time, Liberty, would be hard to do here. Lillie is the same name as hubby's boss's daughter, so that is apparently a no-can-do. I like Lucie, but supposedly it is an old lady name here. Lucia means light, which is what I thought was a nice meaning and I specifically looked for a name that meant light with Mateo. Hubby things it is ugly (see a pattern here?) Lexie was a hit with grandma, auntie and cousin, but hubby, again, thinks it is a dog name. *sigh*

I thought it would be easier this time around, but it isn't. Anyone used this babycenter.com name list feature? I had fun making the list. Not sure about the middle names, but I wanted to get a list of 10 names written down. My mom's middle name is the same as my very good friend's. Her birthday is November 7th, so I promised if baby girl is on her birthday, she will have that as a middle name.

1 Liora Marie 
2 Lexie Marie 
3 Lauryl Moriah 
4 Livie Rae 
5 Linnee Moriah 
6 Lucia Marie 
7 Lillie Rae 
8 Libby Mae 
9 Lucie Moriah 
10 Kara Rae  

7 comments:

  1. I like the name Lauryl. I was considering that as our third daughter's name, but decided on Evelyn. Maybe you just need to meet her first before finalizing a name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe that is a good idea, have my list and see at the hospital?

      Delete
  2. Not to be biased or anything, but Moriah is an AWESOME middle name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! I just thing it does not go with a name that ends with -a, so Liora Moriah sounds funny to me. It also has a good meaning, so there is a good chance it can be that, unless she is born on the 7th...

      Delete
  3. I really like lauryl too! Good luck w whatever you end up choosing I'm sure will be perfect

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)