background

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Modest Maternity What I Wore // Day 2 // 27 weeks

Day 2 of the series. I once again decided I don't really like it when people comment how huge I am. It is often followed that it is just my stomach that is big, but still! It is not nice. Suggestions on complimenting a pregnant lady are: "You look nice." "Looking Good." "You have the pregnancy glow." "Picture of health." Forget words like "Giant," "Huge," and please don't ask if it's twins! I think these days people women know if it is twins and will likely tell you. Also, please don't be shocked when the due date is still a few months away...yes, I know it is possible I may explode by then. *rant of the day*

Highlights It is only the middle of the day, so there has not been so much progress today. I did wash the upstairs windows, bike almost 5k and went through another box of clothes.
We are working with self photography today...


Outfit Today I am excited to be wearing my newly converted skirt! Bright pink, stretch denim. Super comfy. White ruffle shirt (non-maternity) from Macy's. A gift from my mom.

Hair Teased with the cool little teasing brush I bought on my trip. An 'extension cord' bun and a super matchy headband.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh my word have people actually said that?! I guess living in a small town has it's perks cuz I don't think I heard that unless they jus didnt say it to my face.... So Leah- you look radiant pregnant!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)