I decided I posted more with my 1st pregnancy than with this one, so I am going to try to do better. I did one time a link-up to a modest maternity week. I did not find any going on, so I will do my own 1 week series. It is my first week home on maternity leave, so I thought to do a few projects this week.
Highlights I washed all the downstairs windows, finished my skirt, biked 11.4 km (as part of my monthly goal of 80) and went through newborn clothes. My neighbor is having a boy a month after I have my girl. It is nice to find a home for the tons of baby boy clothes I have! Making space for the girl clothes that will be just as bountiful as the boy clothes.
Outfit I don't love these photos, but hubby had about 30 seconds before driving away. Skirt is from Miss Etam. I love it. It is probably my favorite maternity skirt. It has 2 shades of pink, white, brown, off-white and tan, so it is so easy to match. It is 2 light layers, so it is nice and cool to wear (yesterday was again above 30°), but does not require a slip. T-shirt is from JBC not maternity, but I can't imagine wearing it if I were not pregnant.
Hair This part is for myself for when I am lacking inspiration: Crown braid, sock bun, braid around.
You do look great pregnant!! Good job with the biking:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the blog comments! I appreciate your input more than you know about the hospital bag situation =)
ReplyDeleteLoving the print on this skirt!!
xo,
Katie
hellolittlebean.com