background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby's 2nd Christmas

It was fun to see Mateo experience Christmas this year. I put up some lights in the living room thinking he would enjoy them, but he paid them no attention. About 2 week ago he finally noticed and now when he walks in and they are off he screams and points until I turn them on and then he runs to the other ones and grunts until I turn them on also.
In his chair from Gma/gpa

Christmas morning, breakfast with Auntie, Uncle, Cousins

Gent Christmas Market with cousins

Christmas Eve at Auntie's, with Oma/Opa

Family Christmas-Dec 16-he got a cleaning set, so he can stop stealing mine!

Sweater from Auntie G-arrived 2 days ago.

Another sweater from her, Duplos from American realatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)