background

Thursday, December 5, 2013

3 weeks

Wow, I actually am on my computer! Hubby took tomorrow off, so today is a relaxing evening. He is playing with Mateo, the house is cleaned thanks to my household help and Liora is actually not crying this evening! Time to catch up. I am actually trying to finish up my pregnancy journal photobook on Shutterfly, but I keep getting distracted.

Today Liora had her hearing test and passed with flying colors. I also asked if they could measure her, so her latest stats are: 4.25 kilogram = 9.369 lbs/52 centimeter = 20.47 in. Up a pound in a week. Go us!

She is eating every 2 hours and sleeping at night  normally a 3-4 hour period, then 2-3 hours.

I hope to take some nice photos of her tomorrow. I have actually filmed some this week instead of photos, because they just are not working out nicely.

What did I say about relaxing? It seems that time is over. Time to feed a now-crying baby and make a bottle for the now-whining-little-bit-older toddler.
Today

Should be on some Pinterest fail board...

1 comment:

  1. I have so so so enjoyed your updates!!! you look like its going well transitioning from one to two! ;] she is a beautiful doll baby...congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)