background

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Girl // 34 Weeks

Now I feel like we are getting CLOSE. Well, sometimes it seems that way and other times it seems so far away still. I have gained 19.5 pounds. *Yikes* 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks! Just what I was afraid of. I am scared of gaining at that rate for the rest of the time. If I am over due, I can end up with another 15. Oh, well. I try, some of the time, to behave. Eat well and bike. This month I have done 42 miles. Aiming for 50.

I sewed this maternity, yellow skirt last week. I LOVE it. It is so comfy and matches with tons. I am trying to wear it for a week. Let's see if I can manage...

Mateo thought the timed photo option was great fun!

My plan is to finish the baby's space in October. I am going to pack tomorrow. Or at least make a few lists. I realized I should have a bag for Mateo packed also in case the baby is early. If it comes before my mom comes, he will go to Oma's.

I keep getting a really tight belly. I am not sure how it is described in English-hahaha! I do NOT remember it happening so much with Mateo. It is then hard to walk normal or move around. I get it throughout the day.

I have not had any cravings this pregnancy that I can think of...and I do not have to get out of bed as much for visits to the toilet at night *knock on wood*

Until next week!

1 comment:

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)