background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 20th

I so want to work on my photography and editing skills! But I am not so good with reading tips online and then faithfully practicing. I think I want it just to come naturally. All I managed to figure out on Gimp yesterday was how to add the text and to lighten the photo. Anywho, at least Mateo is super cute =)

2 comments:

  1. He's very adorable! I like what u did. What is Gimp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a photo editing site called picnik.com - you upload your picture and you can edit it in any way you want and it's super easy! I used to have a Photoshop program but it stopped working a while back so I've just been using Picnik. You don't have to download anything, so it's really nice.

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)