background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

His Name...

First Name Ma teo

Gender:

Boy

Origin:

Hebrew

Meaning:

Gift of God

Origin:

Spanish

Meaning:

Gift of God

Pronunciation:

(mah TEH oh) [Guide]

Form of:

Categories:

Biblical Names, Jewish Names, Hebrew Names

Used in:

English and Hebrew speaking countries

Additional info:

Occasionally the meaning is given as "God is my majesty," but "followers of God" is more likely. In the Bible, Ad riel was the son-in-law of Saul. Very occasionally used for a girl in English-speaking contexts, although the name is masculine.

Gender:

Boy

Origin:

Hebrew

Meaning:

Followers of God; God's flock


3 comments:

  1. Awesome name! Congrats again! Post on FB when you have your birth story up. I'm very interested to know how it went. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name. :) I like that you have the pronunciation on there, I was right! :D Jessica C was telling me I wasn't saying it right. :P He's soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)