background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

38 Weeks + Taggie

My popping belly! Without the tight tank my tummy is measuring at 47 inches *gulp* There are lots of 'yikes' I am feeling...first I am weighing more than the hubby, second my feet do not look like MY feet, and thirdly I discovered I have some stretch marks...I was really happy that I did not see any, but yesterday I looked in the mirror UNDER my belly button and I discovered some stripes...oh, well! I am almost done with this pregnancy and I am still feeling great!
http://babybelgium.blogspot.com/2011/03/thing-i-can-make-my-own.html
Here is my MUCH cheaper homemade version...I was pretty happy with it. I had fun making it...


3 comments:

  1. You did it! That is such a cute taggie!! I have been keeping my eye out for cute ribbon! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won the Little Scribes Bible Flashcards. I can't find an email to send you the code on. Could you add me to facebook or email me at christianapps4kids@gmail.com and I will send you the code?

    Thanks,
    Jessie K.

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)