Liora turned 18 months when I was away with my grandma. 1.5 years old.
We've had a rough few weeks with her and she was very trying for her dad when I was gone.
Today we went for a check up. A follow up since a few months ago the doctor thought her head hadn't grown enough in comparison to her body. Today the new doctor said everything is fine. She weighs 10.3 kg and is 82 cm long. Her head is almost 48 cm around. (22.71 lb, 32.28 in, 19.9 in) She's wearing size 1 year clothes and her feet finally have grown a bit. I put size 20 shoes (4's) on on Sunday.
These pictures are of the moments I WANT to remember.
 |
| Many new discoveries! "What? There's a whole THERE?" |
 |
| She loves babies and dollies. |
 |
| I made Liora a matching dress =) |
 |
| We had some sunny days! And Liora is finally enjoying playing in the sand. |
 |
| She loved being at the spelotheek (toy library) last week. |
 |
| Playing independently |
 |
| Loving her hair |
 |
| Ponytail! And feeding herself. |
She is so cute! :) Love her hair! My goodness, how time flies!!!
ReplyDeleteshe really is adorable, great job on the matching dresses!! hehe, at least daddy got to see a bit of a trying time too that mommys seem to deal with lots :]
ReplyDelete