background

Friday, March 28, 2014

4.5 Months

I love her dress in this! She now sits in the Bumbo when we are eating. She likes it for 10 minutes at a time. Sometimes I set her by us on the floor when we are playing.

I could gobble her up!

I am so biased. Stinkin adorable! I kind of wish she could wear this outfit every day.
This sweater is special. I bought it when I was pregnant with Mateo. I didn't know the gender (obviously). The other girls clothes I bought have now been passed on as gifts, but this I loved too much to get rid of it. I think Minnie Mouse is so cute. I am not really into other Disney clothes, but Minnie is good. Now that Mateo has seen Cars, Nemo and Jungle Book, it is actually cute to see him get excited about clothes with the characters.

Liora is moving a lot. No rolling over yet, but she is trying. Somehow she manages to twist in a circle when she is on her playmat. She is also not very cuddly. She likes to lay on my lap, but squirms all over.

She got a tooth last Tuesday, the 18th.

She has had carrots one time, rice cereal another and Tuesday she had something from a jar. She ate more than she had the other time, but spit it all out 10 minute later. Eww! I still want to work on her to take a bottle.

Liora moved into size 3 diapers on the 9th. She is wearing mostly size 6 months. When I took her to the doctor, she actually had LOST weight! A few ounces in a month. I think it was because she was sick and then I had a stomach bug, so I didn't eat for 3 days the week that she got weighed. Her next appointment is June 2nd.

Missy is starting to discover her feet. It is so cute. She loves being without clothes or no bottoms or socks. She then starts waving her arms and legs all over.

She is almost too big for her babytub. She props her feet up on on edge of the tub. I have put her a few times in with Mateo. They both like that. He helps wash her and she thinks he is funny.

See you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)