background

Friday, January 17, 2014

2 months




We are getting more smiles every day. I love it! Liora went yesterday for her 2 month check-up and first set of shots.  I predicted how she would react. She seems to be a little diva. I remember with Mateo he screamed (duh), but was fine a few minutes later. Little missy whimpered for about 20 minutes until I finally ended up feeding her. 

She is 5,780 kg/12.74 lb and 58 cm/22.84 in at 9 weeks.

We have been trying to get her to take a bottle and are not having success. I am convinced she knows that if she drinks it, she will have to go to a babysitter (hubby's work party is next week, but I think I am going to have to skip the event).

Liora seems to have mellowed out since the first month. No more random, unexplained crying. She is pretty easy to take out and about.

She has reached the 3 main 'points' for her ages. 1. Moves arms and legs 2. Follows with her eyes 3. Makes sounds

Until next week when Mateo turns 2.5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)