background

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Photo Updates

June 1-17 weeks
June 6-18 weeks
June 14-19 weeks
June 21-20 weeks
June 29-21 weeks
July 4-22 weeks

I have indeed 'popped.' As a matter of fact I feel like I exploded. I feel HUGE! Everyone is now commenting how big I am. I am not gonna worry about it, because baby and I are healthy. Hubby was able to feel the baby last week, which was exciting, because I have not felt it very much. It seems less active than Mateo. Possibly I am just remembering the end of my pregnancy? How am I feeling? Pretty good. Tired, sometimes worn out, but I think that is mainly from the traveling and from having another little one RUNNING wildly around. I seem to have some pain that I did not have with the first one, but again it could be from not enough rest. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on baby #2! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you look huge! Just perfect. :) I'm excited to see this baby!

    ReplyDelete

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)