So I had plans to take some really cute family pictures, maybe even announcement pictures today (or yesterday). I was finally gonna triple-barrel curl my hair and we were all going to wear springy clothes. Well, it is colder now than at Christmas! I just did not feel like putting all that effort it. Plus, I am babysitting my niece, so we have been a little busy this weekend.
I am writing right now while I am feeling GOOD! Maybe the prenatal vitamin I started yesterday helps?
I am guessing I am around 8 weeks, but should know better in a week or so. This pregnancy is rougher than the first on so far. With Mateo I don't remember feeling nauseated. I have been feeling nauseated since about week 5 (my calculations). Not that I have to throw up (VERY thankful!), but just feeling BLEH. Tummy pain and a gross taste in my mouth. It isn't all day or necessarily mornings. What I am noticing is that it is when I am resting. How annoying is that? It makes it then very hard to get up. Maybe when I am busy I just don't notice it? Often when I lay in bed at night, I start feeling awful, so I hope to fall asleep ASAP.
My issues with food are familiar, only they seem to be lasting longer than last time. I remember about a week of something similar. First, nothing sounds good, so I don't eat, but then I am STARVING, which makes me feel sick and super grumpy, but then really nothing sounds good, but then suddenly something will and I have to try to have that. Once I get it I feel better, but then right after that thought of that same thing may make me feel gross.
Too much sugar makes me feel nasty, so that is a good thing. I am really going to try not to gain as much as last time, but I know it will be hard. I wish fruits and veggies were appealing, but right now I mainly want those comforting carbs. Toast with peanut butter, crackers, I would LOVE a bagel, pancakes...get the idea? Anything pasta is my idea of a good meal.
I was thrilled when I weighed today. Only 100 grams up from my lowest weight. I felt like I gained 5 lbs already.
Sorry my dear friend, Jessica. I did not exactly lie to you when you asked if I was pregnant. I just told you to answer the other friend 'no.' I thought there was no way I could tell someone besides one of our parents first. These days with all those connections out there, I don't dare trust anyone...
That is all for now...blogger friend here will keep my secret until I am ready to go public. I had better make sure I push save instead of publish!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)