background

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

13 weeks

Today I am 13 weeks. One site says this is the start of the 2nd trimester and another one says it starts when you hit 14 weeks. Either ways, I am feeling good! I think the little bit of morning sickness (that should have been called resting sickness) is gone. Someone guessed that I was pregnant, because she said I looked it, but I am still convinced that I don't look it, but hubby said I do. So here are a few self-portraits from Friday. I always have a bit of a tummy, so it looks normal to me. Mateo also wanted in on the photo fun.

The top one is the best, the doctor said the legs were crossed.
I had planned to announce the news last week, but now I feel like waiting longer, hopefully until Mother's Day. Last time we told when we got back from America and I was around 12 weeks. Speaking of America. I checked how much I weighed at this point, last time around. I was already 10 pounds heavier! We were away for a month in America, so that was not good for my weight. I am happy that I am doing better so far than last time, but our 5 week vacation is coming up. I rreeeallly gotta watch it.

2 comments:

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)