In just 6 days the hubby and I are going away. We are going to be separated from Mateo for the first time! What a change that will be! I comfort myself with the thought that it will be rougher for us, than for him. He is going to love having 2 older sisters for a week and then staying with Oma for the remaining few days.
We will be away when he turns 15 months, so I thought I would most a few photos from today. I would love to take him to a pumpkin patch and take adorable photos like I see friends doing, but, helaas, there are no patches around here. Next best thing? The 3 pumpkins from my SIL's garden.
I had some cute ideas, but Mateo was totally uncooperative.
Mateo is not only walking, but running and CLIMBING! He pushes his truck to the coffee table, balances on the car, then steps onto the table and jumps onto the couch.
He has mastered waving. Whenever he hears "bye" he starts waving. It is so precious. He also is starting to do kisses. If you make kissing sounds or say "kiss," if he is in the mood he will make the sounds or come maul my face.



No comments:
Post a Comment
If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)