background

Thursday, May 24, 2012

10 months

 What a photo session it was! Most were IN this playpen. And...my little secret...I put Twinkle, Twinkle on for him.
 Mateo is such a joy to have around! He always wakes up happy and ready to go. (takes after me-hehe)

His sleeping habits are slightly worse than past months, but we can still handle this. He has been waking up again at night, sometimes to eat, other times daddy can deal with him. Going to bed has become a challenge, since he learned to pull himself up. It is a big joke to have us come in and try to lay him back down. Today I decided to just let him play in his crib and eventually he'll fall asleep. I can hear if he's crying.
He crawls all over, chatting away. Now comes the fun part of starting to pull up on everything. #9 tooth came in and I see 2 more almost popping out. Good to eat the food he loves so much!

Mateo is 10.5kg/23lb and 76cm/29in.

Next 'monthday' is a special one. His grandparents will be here!

2 comments:

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)