Chilling after his bath last Saturday
I've told a few people what a nice month it has been! Mateo has been charming! We are now pretty much in a schedule and he has learned so many things the past few weeks.
The best of course is that he is sleeping wonderfully! Normally he goes to bed around 9, after we Skype grandma. Then he wakes up one time, but I put the pacifier in and he sleeps a few more hours. He wakes up between 8 and 9, normally from a dirty diaper.
He then eats, gets dressed, plays and after about an hour goes to sleep for another hour. He is up for 2 hours, then goes for a long nap. Again in the evenings he has a small nap.
Tuesday night bath
This month he learned to sit and crawl. So mommy has to watch him a lot more. We installed his 'big boy' car seat and use the 'big boy' stroller now.Tuesday night bath
He also has seemingly learned to wave, which is just adorable.
He can say, "nee, nee, nee" (no, no, no) and scream very well. But, anytime he is screaming, it just means he is tired.
I think he's had another little growth spurt. It seems everything I put on this past week that isn't 9m is too small. Time to sort again!
We are trying to wean him from the pacifier. Not totally, because I like those extra hours of sleep, but mainly in the day. He is doing ok so far. I don't plug it in anymore, only if he is screaming for some reason and just for a few minutes. He can have it to sleep.
He did this himself! He takes apart his play tiles and somehow managed to crawl in this. I think it looks like a tutu.
Time to update with Mateo's 10 month pictures and statistics :-)
ReplyDelete