background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bumbo Disaapointment


I had heard great reviews about the Bumbo chair, so I wanted to try it out. I was happy that I found it 2nd hand (in my choice color, turquoise) for only 15 euros, instead of buying it new for 50. I later saw it for 10 euros WITH the table, anywho...

I was excited for it and had some adorable photos of my little man it in the first time he tried it, but his neck was not strong enough. By the time his neck was strong enough, he was too big for it. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I had to really squish his legs in to get him in and he just did not seem comfortable. I decided it is probably because he is pretty big for his age, that it did not work out for us.

Anyone else have experience with this? Here is my favorite picture of him in it :) Maybe it was worth buying just for the photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)