I forgot the 2 month post. Oops. Mateo is doing very well in the growing area. He was 12.5 pounds at his last appointment and 10cm longer than when he was born, so that means he is wearing 3M. He is still just as precious. He smiles a lot and has started to 'laugh' (a strange, gurgling/choking sound). He has begun to cry a little bit more. My only request of him is that he starts sleeping longer at night. He has had a few ideal nights and often can go in the day 4-5 hours without eating, but most nights it is still every 3 hours. I am going to try each month to take photos with the monkey, Sebastian, and my calendar. I wish I had thought of the calendar the first month!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you've read this far down, leave a comment to let me know :)